About the Company
At Next Gen Foods, we believe a new era of food is coming. An era where we are actively thinking about how we eat, how our food impacts our health and the planet, and that is more delicious than ever before. We don’t want anyone to have to change what they eat; we just want to innovate how we produce and procure our favorite foods. And that’s where uniquely inventive food tech and the explosive power of plants comes in.
That’s the ethos behind Next Gen Foods, and we’re going big with our very first brand: TiNDLE. Ridiculously good chicken made from plants. Launched in 2020 and already being savored around the globe, TiNDLE is a dining experience that will make you wonder why we ever needed birds to make chicken. On top of its unparalleled taste and texture, TiNDLE has the pan-cuisine versatility that chefs look for— which not a lot of big-name chicken producers can claim.
TiNDLE is just the start of Next Gen Foods’ mission of plant-based food innovation. We attribute our success to the expertise of our team, our unparalleled R&D know-how, and our unwavering commitment to making food better without compromises. As we expand our global footprint, we are always looking to grow our team with best in class talent. That could be you! Read on.
Position : USA Experience Director
As our mission aligned USA Experience Director, you lead our team of TiNDLE Wing Men & Women to deliver the ultimate brand experience. Embodying the TiNDLE spirit, you are passionate about food service, and committed to bring the brand to life flawlessly. With your exemplary leadership, your team leverages meaningful relationships with key influencers, customers, and consumers to build brand affinity, trial and consumption in the coolest establishments around the country. You develop the TiNDLE Wing program, hiring and developing talent, helping them reach their KPIs, and supporting them with training and best practices. You are charismatic, hyper connected, and have an entrepreneurial can-do attitude.
- Become the ultimate TiNDLE ambassador, building a strong network with key influencers, national decision makers, event organizers, and local movers and shakers.
- Lead and develop a national team of TiNDLE Wing men & women, and marketing plan.
- Work together with TiNDLE champions to execute ‘wing-wing’ partnerships and experiences. Bring the brand to life in trendiest restaurants and bars, biggest festivals, and exclusive events.
- Build awareness and affinity of TiNDLE brand and products. Support sales team by increasing trial, demand and consumption for TiNDLE.
- Collect, share, and scale best practices within the TiNDLE Wing network
- Deliver memorable TiNDLE experiences that drive word of mouth and grow brand love.
- Manage TiNDLE Wing marketing budget with efficient allocation of events, market collateral, partnership opportunities.
- Track, record and evaluate all results. Compiling TiNDLE Wing best practices and continuously optimizing basis results.
- Conduct training and coaching to help TiNDLE Wing men & women implement best practice learnings in market.
- You collaborate with sales and marketing teams, as well as external stakeholders (chefs, promoters, agencies, influencers, creatives, and customers) to deliver business success.
- Strengthen and nurture long-term professional relationships with distributors, customers, chefs, and local influencers.
- A go getter and entrepreneur, you take a creative approach to problem solving and marketing and come up with new and innovative ways to grow TiNDLE presence.
The Successful Applicant
- 7 + years experience working in hospitality, night life, or FMCG. Sales or marketing preferred
- You’re aligned to the mission and understand the urgency.
- You’re social and well connected, bringing with you established contacts in the food and beverage industry.
- At ease in various social, cultural, and economic situations, you’re ‘street smart’ and always treat people with respect.
- Self-motivated, independent, and able to keep pace in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment
- Able to think both tactically and strategically.
- Excellent English writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic, innovative, commercially aware
- Diligent, meticulous, analytical, and business savvy.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, integrity and ability to multi-task and problem-solve.
- Full working knowledge of IOS and MS Office.
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic start up environment led by a visionary management team
- Fast paced learning curve for willing learners
- Fun and energetic team
- Excellent career progression development opportunities in a company expected to scale rapidly
- Opportunities to influence and initiate strategic changes to the business