About the Company
At Next Gen Foods, we believe a new era of food is coming. An era where we are actively thinking about how we eat, how our food impacts our health and the planet, and that is more delicious than ever before. We don’t want anyone to have to change what they eat; we just want to innovate how we produce and procure our favorite foods. And that’s where uniquely inventive food tech and the explosive power of plants comes in.
That’s the ethos behind Next Gen Foods, and we’re going big with our very first brand: TiNDLE. Ridiculously good chicken made from plants. Launched in 2020 and already being savored around the globe, TiNDLE is a dining experience that will make you wonder why we ever needed birds to make chicken. On top of its unparalleled taste and texture, TiNDLE has the pan-cuisine versatility that chefs look for— which not a lot of big-name chicken producers can claim.
TiNDLE is just the start of Next Gen Foods’ mission of plant-based food innovation. We attribute our success to the expertise of our team, our unparalleled R&D know-how, and our unwavering commitment to making food better without compromises. As we expand our global footprint, we are always looking to grow our team with best in class talent. That could be you! Read on.
Position : Country Manager
- Reporting to the APAC Head of Growth, champion the formulation and execution of go-to-market strategies.
- Identify, create, and develop new market opportunities, taking the lead on constructing successful business proposals that secure new deals, contracts and long-term relationships with distributors and partners.
- Lead and drive the achievement of key performance targets including P&L accountability.
- Develop and nurture strategic relationships with trade customers. Engage targeted TiNDLE accounts and support distributors in the field.
- Develop and execute a rolling customer call plan.
- Implement brand activations in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Clear communication of customer information and market insights to internal stakeholders and distributors within company provided platform.
- Maintain a rolling sales forecast for territory.
- Remote position. Based in Australia.
- Preferably already based in Sydney or Melbourne
- Have unlimited Australian and/or New Zealand work rights
The Successful Applicant
- A bachelor’s degree or comparable professional experience.
- 8+ years sales & trade marketing leadership experience with track record in premium food & beverage in Australia & New Zealand with a producer, distributor, or trade customer (or similar relevant business experience).
- Firm understanding of the premium food & beverage market in the Australia & New Zealand.
- Existing relationships with targeted customers are strongly preferred.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and develop solutions.
- High-performing, self-starter eager to disrupt traditional practices and mission-driven.
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills a must.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Have a passion for the alternative meat industry and the culinary arts.
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic start up environment led by a visionary management team
- Fast paced learning curve for willing learners
- Fun and energetic team
- Excellent career progression development opportunities in a company expected to scale rapidly
- Opportunities to influence and initiate strategic changes to the business