About the Company
At Next Gen Foods, we believe a new era of food is coming. An era where we are actively thinking about how we eat, how our food impacts our health and the planet, and that is more delicious than ever before. We don’t want anyone to have to change what they eat; we just want to innovate how we produce and procure our favorite foods. And that’s where uniquely inventive food tech and the explosive power of plants comes in.
That’s the ethos behind Next Gen Foods, and we’re going big with our very first brand: TiNDLE. Ridiculously good chicken made from plants. Launched in 2020 and already being savored around the globe, TiNDLE is a dining experience that will make you wonder why we ever needed birds to make chicken. On top of its unparalleled taste and texture, TiNDLE has the pan-cuisine versatility that chefs look for— which not a lot of big-name chicken producers can claim.
TiNDLE is just the start of Next Gen Foods’ mission of plant-based food innovation. We attribute our success to the expertise of our team, our unparalleled R&D know-how, and our unwavering commitment to making food better without compromises. As we expand our global footprint, we are always looking to grow our team with best in class talent. That could be you! Read on.
Position: Creative Director
Ever heard “that’s a great idea, but the client is too chicken to go for it?” Let’s talk.
As our mission-aligned Creative Director, you will lead and guide the creative vision for TiNDLE. Responsible for the brand’s evolving look, feel, and tone of voice, you’re a progressive and daring trailblazer. You translate business strategies into excellent creative concepts and implement a comprehensive design vision across touchpoints, geographies, and channels. Leading an in-house team of creatives and partner agencies, you ensure the brand experience is consistently delivered on point, on time, and within budget. Reporting into the CMO, you flex easily between hands-on execution and big-picture strategic discussions. You are used to working in a fast-paced environment and in virtual settings with colleagues from around the world, from different cultures, and in different time zones.
- You’re aligned to the mission and understand the urgency.
- Lead and guide the creative vision for the brand across visual identity, tone of voice, and customer experience.
- Deliver on-brand and on-strategy creative across a wide variety of touchpoints, including social media, packaging, website, on-ground events, email, video, OOH, print, POS, display, and various pieces of marketing collateral
- Actively collaborate with employees across functions and geographies to bring big ideas to life and ensure brand executions are on point.
- Build and mentor your team of graphic designers, copywriters, and creators — guiding them to create incredible work. As a leader, you inspire bold, brave, creative thinking within the wider organization.
- Able to keep pace in a fast and dynamic environment, often with tight deadlines. Embracing unexpected opportunities, changing strategic priorities, and adopting a ‘do whatever it takes mentality to get the job done in a compelling, consistent, and scalable manner.
- Review and approve all creative work to ensure it is on brand, on strategy, and aesthetically on point.
- Stay abreast of design trends and industry knowledge.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years of creative experience (Preferably in design. Writing, directing, or producing is a plus). Ideally, with experience in the F&B industry or on social media heavy consumer-facing brands and products.
- Proven track record of consistently delivering excellent creative work
- Experience in managing creative teams (potentially dispersed teams in virtual settings) to deliver world-class creative.
- Enjoys working collaboratively across functions, experience levels, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Entrepreneurial, fearless, and low-drama. You welcome the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and are used to working in fast-paced environments.
- You’re creative AND business savvy. Able to translate business strategies and KPIs into impactful creatives to deliver company targets.
- Fluency in major editing, writing, and presentation apps, including Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Keynote, Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, and others
- Mother tongue or professional fluency in English required.
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic start up environment led by a visionary management team
- Fast paced learning curve for willing learners
- Fun and energetic team
- Excellent career progression development opportunities in a company expected to scale rapidly
- Opportunities to influence and initiate strategic changes to the business