About the Company
At Next Gen Foods, we believe a new era of food is coming. An era where we are actively thinking about how we eat, how our food impacts our health and the planet, and that is more delicious than ever before. We don’t want anyone to have to change what they eat; we just want to innovate how we produce and procure our favorite foods. And that’s where uniquely inventive food tech and the explosive power of plants comes in.
That’s the ethos behind Next Gen Foods, and we’re going big with our very first brand: TiNDLE. Ridiculously good chicken made from plants. Launched in 2020 and already being savored around the globe, TiNDLE is a dining experience that will make you wonder why we ever needed birds to make chicken. On top of its unparalleled taste and texture, TiNDLE has the pan-cuisine versatility that chefs look for— which not a lot of big-name chicken producers can claim.
TiNDLE is just the start of Next Gen Foods’ mission of plant-based food innovation. We attribute our success to the expertise of our team, our unparalleled R&D know-how, and our unwavering commitment to making food better without compromises. As we expand our global footprint, we are always looking to grow our team with best in class talent. That could be you! Read on.
Position : Expansion Manager
- Develop and nurture strategic relationships with Horeca accounts and distributors. Call on targeted TiNDLE accounts and support distributors in field.
- Develop and execute rolling account call plan.
- Execute Horeca trainings programs (both distributors & accounts).
- Implement in-account brand activation in close collaboration with distributors.
- Embody TiNDLE brand quality standards at all times.
- Clear communication of account/distributor information and market insights to internal stakeholders and distributor within company provided platform.
- Plan and organize participation in (Horeca) trade shows.
- Provide input for rolling sales forecast for respective territory.
- Allocate defined budgets for trade spend (if applicable).
- Remote position.
The Successful Applicant
- Apprenticeship as chef (preferred, not needed)
- A bachelor’s degree or comparable professional experience (preferred, not needed)
- 3+ years sales experience in premium food & beverage in the country with a producer, distributor or a F&B business. (or similar relevant business experience).
- Firm understanding of the premium food & beverage market in the country.
- Existing relationships in Horeca channel is strongly preferred.
- Hunter mentality
- Exceptional problem-solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and develop solutions.
- High-performing, self-starter eager to disrupt traditional practices and mission driven.
- Team player
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills a must.
- Fluent in the local language is a must. Fluent in English is preferred.
- Understands consumer trends and the implication for Horeca channel
- Have a passion for the alternative meat industry
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic start up environment led by a visionary management team
- Fast paced learning curve for willing learners
- Fun and energetic team
- Excellent career progression development opportunities in a company expected to scale rapidly
- Opportunities to influence and initiate strategic changes to the business