About the Company
At Next Gen Foods, we believe a new era of food is coming. An era where we are actively thinking about how we eat, how our food impacts our health and the planet, and that is more delicious than ever before. We don’t want anyone to have to change what they eat; we just want to innovate how we produce and procure our favorite foods. And that’s where uniquely inventive food tech and the explosive power of plants comes in.
That’s the ethos behind Next Gen Foods, and we’re going big with our very first brand: TiNDLE. Ridiculously good chicken made from plants. Launched in 2020 and already being savored around the globe, TiNDLE is a dining experience that will make you wonder why we ever needed birds to make chicken. On top of its unparalleled taste and texture, TiNDLE has the pan-cuisine versatility that chefs look for— which not a lot of big-name chicken producers can claim.
TiNDLE is just the start of Next Gen Foods’ mission of plant-based food innovation. We attribute our success to the expertise of our team, our unparalleled R&D know-how, and our unwavering commitment to making food better without compromises. As we expand our global footprint, we are always looking to grow our team with best in class talent. That could be you! Read on.
Position : Global Talent Acquisition Director
- Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advise on the best hiring strategy and ensure sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with Company’s people strategies.
- Work closely with businesses throughout the search process providing consistent communication and incredible candidate recruitment service.
- Source talents directly and build pre-hire candidate sourcing strategies including direct sourcing and candidate assessment
- Manage candidate lifecycle, providing a efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from the application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview and offer process.
- Give guidance and advise on employment law and hiring practices in the hiring locations.
- Building strong relationships and collaborate across geographical boundaries
- Undertake any other projects or duties as may be assigned by the Company
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- 10+ years Management experience in an International Talent Acquisition leadership role.
- Ability to lead, coach and mentor manager of managers and individual contributors to deliver key organizational goals.
- Regional and/or global markets experience is a pre-requisite
- Excellent oral communication and listening skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to translate ambiguous goals into concrete actions and drive results
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic start up environment led by a visionary management team
- Fast paced learning curve for willing learners
- Fun and energetic team
- Excellent career progression development opportunities in a company expected to scale rapidly
- Opportunities to influence and initiate strategic changes to the business