About the Company
At Next Gen Foods, we believe a new era of food is coming. An era where we are actively thinking about how we eat, how our food impacts our health and the planet, and that is more delicious than ever before. We don’t want anyone to have to change what they eat; we just want to innovate how we produce and procure our favorite foods. And that’s where uniquely inventive food tech and the explosive power of plants comes in.
That’s the ethos behind Next Gen Foods, and we’re going big with our very first brand: TiNDLE. Ridiculously good chicken made from plants. Launched in 2020 and already being savored around the globe, TiNDLE is a dining experience that will make you wonder why we ever needed birds to make chicken. On top of its unparalleled taste and texture, TiNDLE has the pan-cuisine versatility that chefs look for— which not a lot of big-name chicken producers can claim.
TiNDLE is just the start of Next Gen Foods’ mission of plant-based food innovation. We attribute our success to the expertise of our team, our unparalleled R&D know-how, and our unwavering commitment to making food better without compromises. As we expand our global footprint, we are always looking to grow our team with best in class talent. That could be you! Read on.
Position : Social Media Strategist
Be the creative, strategic and global-minded brain behind TiNDLE socials
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies for TiNDLE
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels, including but not limited to, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, WeChat/Weibo, Pinterest, TikTok and YouTube, planning content to suit different channels
- Oversee and plan content across different platforms using scheduling tools
Be the brand’s culture vulture
- Has a finger on the pulse of social media and its different channels
- Hyper aware of digital and cultural trends to capitalise on for the brand
- Research and evaluate the latest trends, techniques and audience behaviour to find new and better ways of crafting social media plans
- Analyse competitor landscape to use as performance benchmark
Be a great brainstormer and team player
- Work closely with internal team and partner agencies to create engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms
- Work closely with internal team and agency to monitor and optimise performance on social media platforms
- Play an integral supporting role in paid media strategy for channel growth and performance
- Educate other internal staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company, when necessary
- Encourage dynamic collaboration across teams and departments
Be the human voice of the TiNDLE brand
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
The Successful Applicant
- Solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms; minimum 5 years of experience.
- Regional or global experience preferred.
- Strong written and communication skills in English.
- Able to think both tactically and strategically.
- Sharp eye for social copy and creatives.
- Have constructive empathy to run successful social channels that speak to intended audiences.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
- Organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects.
- Online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussions.
- Good presentation and communication skills, able to communicate clearly with senior business stakeholders and peers.
- Hands-on and highly motivated manager with a collaborative and business partner mindset in a dynamic working environment.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, integrity and ability to multi-task and problem-solve.
- Has a practical, can-do attitude and can initiate and work on tasks/projects from inception through to completion.
- Diligent, meticulous, analytical and a good team player.
- Build working relationships with colleagues and manage stakeholders.
- Be able to adapt to job scope changes and ad hoc initiatives, as required due the company being a rapidly growing start-up.
- Finally, a great sense of humour and can-do attitude!
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic start up environment led by a visionary management team
- Fast paced learning curve for willing learners
- Fun and energetic team
- Excellent career progression development opportunities in a company expected to scale rapidly
- Opportunities to influence and initiate strategic changes to the business