12 May 2022
Sr. Marketing Manager, Foodservice
About the Company
At Next Gen Foods, we believe a new era of food is coming. An era where we are actively thinking about how we eat, how our food impacts our health and the planet, and that is more delicious than ever before. We don’t want anyone to have to change what they eat; we just want to innovate how we produce and procure our favorite foods. And that’s where uniquely inventive food tech and the explosive power of plants comes in.
That’s the ethos behind Next Gen Foods, and we’re going big with our very first brand: TiNDLE. Ridiculously good chicken made from plants. Launched in 2020 and already being savored around the globe, TiNDLE is a dining experience that will make you wonder why we ever needed birds to make chicken. On top of its unparalleled taste and texture, TiNDLE has the pan-cuisine versatility that chefs look for— which not a lot of big-name chicken producers can claim.
TiNDLE is just the start of Next Gen Foods’ mission of plant-based food innovation. We attribute our success to the expertise of our team, our unparalleled R&D know-how, and our unwavering commitment to making food better without compromises. As we expand our global footprint, we are always looking to grow our team with best in class talent. That could be you! Read on.
As the Senior Foodservice Marketing Manager, reporting into the VP of Foodservice Marketing, your role is to develop strategic business plans and marketing solutions to grow the brand’s position in plant-based foods within the multi-foodservice segments. As well, create strategic plans and thought leadership with insights to drive business growth, deliver sustainable growth strategies and tactics
- Manage and develop the TiNDLE portfolio strategy and growth in foodservice, including analysis of research data and insights, identify business opportunities, and make recommendations to optimize strategies and tactics.
- Manage the introduction of TiNDLE foods in collaboration with the cross-functional leads; R&D, Project Management, Sales, etc.
- Provide sales support activities to drive TiNDLE Branded solutions. This includes developing appropriate sales communications for new items and marketing program launches including customer-facing presentation decks, sell sheets and sales collateral.
- Management of branded creative for conventions and trade show participation for the team, including but not limited to strategy, messaging, booth procurement, outside service contracting, staffing and materials.
- Work closely with data-partners and industry insights to uncover opportunities for TiNDLE and provide the most up-to-date food category reviews, trends and insights.
- Gain deep understanding of core plant-based food categories and brand capabilities across foodservice to develop solutions and promotions to drive business growth.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Position requires a Bachelor’s degree; marketing preferred
- 3-5 years of category management experience in foodservice industry
- Demonstrated analytical skills that drive business results
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills are required.
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate and work well cross-functionally.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Customer and/or Conference Travel as needed
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic start up environment led by a visionary management team.
- Face paced learning curve for willing learners.
- Fun and energetic team.
- Excellent career progression development opportunities in a company expected to scale rapidly.
- Opportunities to influence and initiate strategic changes to the business.
Tell us more about you