26 April 2022
TiNDLE, EGG & CHEESE SANDWICH
TiNDLE, EGG & CHEESE
WITH SoCal GRIBICHE
BY CHEF ROCCO DISPIRITO
MAKES SIX SANDWICHES
- 6 TiNDLE patties, 11/2 oz. each
- 2 cups potato starch
- 3 cups panko bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoon Just Eggs
- 1 tablespoon vegan cheddar, shredded
- 3 cups Just Egg
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup vegan mayo
- 1/2 cup chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon finely diced cornichon
- 2 teaspoons capers, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon flat parsley, chopped
- 6 each slider buns
Mix all ingredients and season with salt to taste.
- Mixed Greens
- Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Form thin round patty from TiNDLE and season
both sides with salt. Coat the patty in potato starch, egg wash and then panko bread crumbs.
- Deep fry breaded patty at 325˚degrees until golden brown, season with salt and set aside.
- In a separate frying pan cook four tablespoons of Just Egg and form into a square. Place on top of patty.
- Place one tablespoon vegan cheese in hot frying pan and heat to melt. Once melted place on top of egg.
- To finish assembling, toast slider bun, put sauce on top of bun, followed by lettuce and tomato. Place patty, egg and cheese on bottom bun and close sandwich. Hold in place with flag skewer.