TiNDLE at Freshers Week – Sampling Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
This TiNDLE Freshers Week promotion (the “Promotion”) is organized by Next Gen Foods (UK) Limited (“TiNDLE”). This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed and/or administered by any owners or operators of any social media forums where TiNDLE advertises or promotes this Promotion or by the owners or brands reflected in the Prize. The Promotion is subject to these Promotion rules (“Official Rules”) and a person entering the Promotion (an “Entrant”) agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and agrees that the decisions of TiNDLE shall be final in all matters related to the Promotion.
ELIGIBILITY: Promotion is open only to natural persons who are legal residents of the United Kingdom (the “Specified Jurisdiction”). Entrants must have a valid e-mail address and a physical address within the Specified Jurisdiction, and as of the date of their Entry into the Promotion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older (age must be verified prior to any prize being awarded). Employees of TiNDLE and its affiliates, licensees, successors, and assigns, and those acting under their authority as well as members of such employees’ immediate families (spouses, children, siblings, parents) or households (whether or not related), are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST ENTER IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED. Participation in the Promotion constitutes Entrant’s understanding of, full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules.
HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period (as defined below), Entrant may submit an “Entry” by completing the online survey at https://forms.gle/RLV7pe9npmyQJoVq7.
Limit one Entry per Entrant. TiNDLE’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Promotion.
Use of any software or other device to automate an Entry or subvert the Entry Process is prohibited, and all Entries submitted through such devices are void. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than one Entry by using multiple/different e-mail addresses, identities, registrations, log-ins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s Entries and Entrant may be disqualified. Any Entrant found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible. TiNDLE reserves sole discretion to disqualify any Entry.
ODDS: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. TiNDLE cannot accurately predict the number of Entrants who will participate in the Promotion.
WINNER SELECTION & PRIZES: A total of three (3) winners (a “Winner”) will be selected by random drawing from all eligible Entries to receive a prize.
The Winners will each receive a digital BrewDog Voucher worth £30 (“Prize”).
The prize will be delivered via email, to the email provided when completing the survey.
Total estimated retail value of the Prize: £90 (3 x £30)
No substitutions or transfers of Prize or cash redemptions are permitted, except that TiNDLE reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute Prize for one or more prizes (including a cash sum) of comparable total value if Prize is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. Prize is nontransferable, nonassignable and not returnable. No portion of Prize may be sold, bartered or exchanged.
NOTICE TO POTENTIAL WINNERS AND VERIFICATION: On or about 30 September 2023, TiNDLE will notify each Winner via email that they have potentially won a Prize. A potential Winner will have fourteen (14) days to respond to TiNDLE’s notification, provide their preferred e-mail address and verify eligibility (the “Eligibility Verification Process”); otherwise, another potential Winner may be selected by random drawing from all eligible Entries. Except where legally prohibited, to complete the Eligibility Verification Process each potential Winner may be required to sign and return, within seven (7) days of being notified, a Declaration of Eligibility; Liability & Publicity Release to claim the Prize.
Receiving the Prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The Winner is subject to verification by TiNDLE. An Entrant is not a Winner of any Prize, even if the notification should so indicate, unless and until (a) an Entrant who is a Winner has been verified and Entrant has been notified that verification is complete, or (b) Entrant is in receipt of the Prize. Winner(s) will receive their Prize(s) within thirty (30) days of notification that verification is complete.
Once a Winner receives his or her Prize from TiNDLE, TiNDLE is not responsible for reimbursing such Winner for any theft, destruction, manipulation or loss associated with his or her Prize.
All taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and/or use of prizes not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes.
- The Promotion will begin on 18 September 2023 at 6:00AM (GMT). The Promotion will end on 24 September 2023 at 11:59PM (GMT). This is referred to as the “Promotion Period.”
- All Entries submitted for this Promotion remain owned by the respective Entrants. However, Entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Promotion, they grant TiNDLE a royalty free, perpetual, irrevocable worldwide license to use and republish the Entry. This license includes TiNDLE’s right to share the Entry through social media, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
- By submitting an Entry, you irrevocably waive and agree never to assert any and all Moral Rights that you may have in the Entry, including any right to dictate whether or in what way an Entry is displayed, any right to object to distortion, alteration, or other modification of an Entry, to receive a royalty for an Entry, to decline attribution of an Entry, and any similar right, existing under law of any country in the world, or under any treaty.
- Any Entry that we determine, in our sole discretion, violates or does not conform with these representations and warranties, shall be disqualified from the Promotion and shall not be eligible for a Prize. By submitting an Entry, you warrant and represent:
- that your Entry is your own original work and, as such, you are the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the submitted Entry and that you have the right to submit the Entry in the Promotion and license your rights in the Entry to us by and through these Official Rules;
- that it has not been previously published, sold, licensed, assigned, or submitted in any other competition, promotion, or contest;
- that it does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity and does not violate any law or regulation;
- that it does not contain, as determined by TiNDLE in its sole discretion, any material or content that: (i) is sexually explicit or suggestive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; profane or pornographic; contains nudity; (ii) promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing); any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous; or any particular political agenda or message; (iii) includes obscene or offensive messages; endorsement of any form of hate or hate group; duplication of any other photo or video submission; (iv) promotes terrorist acts, such as providing instructions on how assemble bombs, grenades or other such weapons or providing instructional information about illegal activities; (v) is false, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, defamatory, threatening, trade libelous, slanderous, libelous, disparaging, unlawfully harassing, profane, obscene, pornographic, hateful, indecent, inappropriate or injurious to any individual, TiNDLE, or any of its affiliates, or any third party, or any of TiNDLE’s customers or products; or (vi) includes personal identification, such as personal names or e-mail addresses.
- TiNDLE accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of TiNDLE, its agents or distributors, or that of their employees or losses caused by fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize.
- By entering the Promotion, each Entrant (a) agrees to fully release Instagram, Twitter and any other social media platform from any liability in connection with the Promotion, and (b) acknowledges and agrees that the Promotion is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram, Twitter and any other social media platform.
- Winner(s) may be asked to participate in post-Promotion publicity.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of TiNDLE and prevents TiNDLE from proceeding with the Promotion, TiNDLE will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. TiNDLE reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Promotion in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This Promotion and the Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of England. If any Entrants wish to take court proceedings, then they must do this within the courts in the United Kingdom.
- The surname, county/region and country of residence of the Winner(s), and if applicable a copy of their winning entry, will be made available on request unless the Winner(s) object to this. For a copy of the Official Rules or Winners List (Winners List available after 30 September 2023, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Next Gen Foods – TiNDLE at Freshers Week Sampling Official Rules” (please specify “Official Winners List” or “Official Rules”), 13th Floor One Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ, UK, to be postmarked no later than ninety (90) days after the end of the Promotion Period. To object to your surname, county/region and country of residence being made available in this manner in the event you are a Winner please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] prior to accepting any prize. In such circumstances these details may still be provided to the UK’s Advertising Standards Authority or other relevant regulators on request.
- The Promoter is Next Gen Foods (UK) Limited of 13th Floor One Angel Court, London, EC2R 7HJ, UK (“TiNDLE”).