18 April 2023
BBQ TENDERS BOWLS
BBQ TENDER BOWLS
- 4 TiNDLE Tenders
- 3 tbsp good-quality BBQ sauce
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- To serve: white rice & chilli flakes
- 1 mango, finely diced
- 1/2 avocado, finely diced
- 10g coriander, finely chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 red chilli, finely chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Start with the mango salsa. Combine the diced mango and avocado, chopped coriander, red onion and chilli, lime juice, olive oil and a good pinch of salt and black pepper in a bowl. Taste and adjust the seasoning, if needed. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cook the TiNDLE Tenders using your preferred cooking method according to the packet’s instructions. Once cooked, transfer into a large bowl and combine with the BBQ sauce. Make sure each TiNDLE Tender is coated with a thin layer of BBQ sauce before removing and chopping into slices.
- Serve the TiNDLE Tenders and a generous few spoonfuls of mango salsa over a bowl of fluffy white rice. Finish with a sprinkling of chilli flakes.