22 December 2022
KIMCHI CHICKEN BURGERS
Kimchi Chicken Burgers
- 2 TiNDLE Burgers
- 6 tbsp vegan or regular mayo
- 2 tbsp kimchi
- To serve: 2 burger buns, coriander, sesame seeds
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 small red cabbage
- 15g coriander finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 175g natural vegan or regular yoghurt
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Finely shred the carrot and red cabbage either by hand, or with the grater attachment on a food processor (much quicker!). Add the coriander, lime juice, vegan or regular yoghurt, rice wine vinegar, mustard and a good pinch of salt and black pepper. Stir well, then taste and adjust the seasoning, if needed. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cook the TiNDLE Burgers using your preferred cooking method according to the packet’s instructions.
- To make the kimchi mayo blend the mayo and kimchi together in a food processor, until smooth.
- Toast the burger buns, then spread the base with a good dollop of kimchi mayo. Top with the TiNDLE Burger, slaw, a few sprigs of coriander and a sprinkling of sesame seeds. Add the top and serve warm.
- Any leftover kimchi mayo and/or slaw can be kept in refrigerated for up to 3 days.