16 February 2023
WINGS WITH A TRIO OF SAUCES
Wings with a Trio of Sauces
- 180g TiNDLE Wings
Spicy Gochujang Dip
- 2.5 tbsp gochujang (substitute with Sriracha if you can’t find Gochujang)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1.5 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp sesame oil
Harissa Mayo Dip
- 6 tbsp vegan or regular mayo
- 1 tbsp harissa
Ranch Style Dip
- 1/2 cup vegan or regular crème fraiche
- 50g vegan or regular mayonnaise
- ½ tbsp chopped chives
- ½ tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Sea salt
- To make the gochujang dip, combine the gochujang, brown sugar, maple syrup, rice wine vinegar, garlic and sesame oil in a bowl. Stir until smooth, adding a little water to loosen, if needed.
- To make the harissa mayo, stir together the vegan or regular mayo and harissa paste until smooth and combined.
- To make the ranch dip, combine the vegan or regular creme fraiche, vegan or regular mayonnaise, chives, parsley, garlic and a pinch of salt in a small bowl. Stir until smooth.
- Cook the TiNDLE Wings using your preferred cooking method according to the packet’s instructions.
- To serve, spoon the dips into small dipping bowls and arrange on a board with the TiNDLE Wings.
- Leftover dips can be kept refrigerated for up to 5 days.