Terms & Conditions for #TiNDLEmoment
HOW TO ENTER
This competition (the “Competition”) is organised by Next Gen Foods (UK) Limited, company number 13992148 with registered offices at c/o TMF Group, 8th Floor, 20 Farringdon Street, London, EC4A 4AB, United Kingdom (“TiNDLE”). You can enter the Competition by tagging at least 1 friend in a post or reel on your public Instagram profile using #TiNDLEmoment and #TiNDLEcontest prior to May 8th (an “Entry”). TiNDLE will then select 5 winners based on the most creative content from among those persons who submitted a valid Entry (the “Winners”). Each Winner will receive a prize of a GBP 100 voucher for BrewDog (the “Restaurant”) restaurants in the UK (the “Prize”). The Prize must be redeemed no later than July 8th and is subject to booking availability.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Competition begins when the TiNDLE Post is first posted on Instagram (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:59pm GMT on May 8th (the “End Date”).
- The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of TiNDLE, its agents, contractors and their family members.
- Multiple entries will be accepted.
- By submitting your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). TiNDLE reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant TiNDLE a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by TiNDLE worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
- You must include the hashtags #TiNDLEmoment and #TiNDLEcontest in any Entry, and it must be placed in a manner that is readily visible. In an image post, these hashtags must appear at the top of the text accompanying the post, without the viewer needing to click “see more”. In a story, these hashtags must be superimposed on the image or video at the beginning of the story.
- Each Winner will be selected based on the most creative content by TiNDLE. There will be 5 Winners.
- The prize package includes a GBP 100 voucher for BrewDog’s restaurants in the UK. The prize is to be redeemed no later than July 8th and is subject to booking availability.
- Each Winner should notify Restaurant of any dietary requirements of the guests at the time of booking, and to their server at the time of dining. TiNDLE cannot guarantee that the Restaurant will be able to cater to all dietary requirements.
- Each Winner must be aged 18 or over.
- As a condition to receiving the Prize, Winners may be required by TiNDLE to participate in publicity which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by TiNDLE will be disqualified.
- The Winners will be notified by TiNDLE within 10 days of the End Date via direct message on Instagram. Winners may be asked to provide identification. Any Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 72 hours of notification will be disqualified, and they will thereby forfeit their right to the Prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative Winner. The names of the Winners may be obtained by sending an email to [email protected]/us stating which Competition you would like the Winners’ details for by June 8th.
- Any Winner’s details shared will be limited to surname and country only, in accordance with ASA guidelines on the EU and UK General Data Protection Regulation.
- The Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- TiNDLE accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by TiNDLE’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances TiNDLE reserves the right to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- TiNDLE accepts no responsibility if the Restaurant refuses to issue the Prize.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of TiNDLE and/or the Restaurant and which prevents TiNDLE and/or the Restaurant from complying with the Rules, neither TiNDLE or the Restaurant will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. TiNDLE reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- By entering this Competition, all entrants (a) agree to fully release Instagram from any liability in connection with the Competition, and (b) acknowledge and agree that the Competition is not in any way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Instagram.
- This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by TiNDLE for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
- The Competition promoter is Next Gen Foods (UK) Limited and all references to TiNDLE shall mean Next Gen Foods (UK) Limited. TiNDLE shall have the right to licence all and any rights granted to TiNDLE to its associated companies and licensees.