About the Company
At Next Gen Foods, we believe a new era of food is coming. An era where we are actively thinking about how we eat, how our food impacts our health and the planet, and that is more delicious than ever before. We don’t want anyone to have to change what they eat; we just want to innovate how we produce and procure our favorite foods. And that’s where uniquely inventive food tech and the explosive power of plants comes in.
That’s the ethos behind Next Gen Foods, and we’re going big with our very first brand: TiNDLE. Ridiculously good chicken made from plants. Launched in 2020 and already being savored around the globe, TiNDLE is a dining experience that will make you wonder why we ever needed birds to make chicken. On top of its unparalleled taste and texture, TiNDLE has the pan-cuisine versatility that chefs look for— which not a lot of big-name chicken producers can claim.
TiNDLE is just the start of Next Gen Foods’ mission of plant-based food innovation. We attribute our success to the expertise of our team, our unparalleled R&D know-how, and our unwavering commitment to making food better without compromises. As we expand our global footprint, we are always looking to grow our team with best in class talent. That could be you! Read on.
Position : Graduate Intern
- Co-Lead in our global brand championing and ensure we deliver a compelling and consistent brand narrative across all channels in market
- Develop an in-depth understanding of local markets, consumers, and shoppers – the business environment in which the brands compete including category segments, channels, and target audience.
- Partner in the understanding key obstacles and triggers for successful launches and on-going activations –where necessary- fine-tune the mix and the strategy, accordingly, always keeping one single brand globally.
- Project management, building innovation project networks and following up with team members.
- Monitor and review effectiveness of project implementation and brand performance, to propose corrective actions
- Support development and execution of strategy for expanding marketing partnerships in ways that enhance Next Gen Food’s mission, brand, and business
- Support in the creation and nurture consumer affinity for and advocacy of Next Gen Foods
- Collaborate with agencies and go-to-market teams to align on vision and approach to launching new products effectively and using seasonal campaigns to meet and exceed Next Gen awareness and sales goals
- Challenge the status quo of “how things work” in the food industry to knock down barriers to grow the business faster than any food brand ever has
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Bachelor’s in Marketing/ Communications/ or any relevant discipline.
- Applicants from F&B related industries preferred
- Strong written and communication skills in English.
- Proficiency Microsoft Office applications, especially Power Point Presentations
- Good presentation and communication skills, able to communicate clearly with senior business stakeholders and peers.
- Hands-on and highly motivated manager with a collaborative and business partner mindset in a dynamic working environment.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, integrity and ability to multi-task and problem-solve.
- Has a practical, can-do attitude and can initiate and work on tasks/projects from inception through to completion.
- Diligent, meticulous, analytical and a good team player.
- Build working relationships with colleagues and manage stakeholders.
- Be able to adapt to job scope changes and ad hoc initiatives, as required due the Company being as rapidly growing start-up
- Regional or global experience preferred
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic start up environment led by a visionary management team
- Fast paced learning curve for willing learners
- Fun and energetic team
- Excellent career progression development opportunities in a company expected to scale rapidly
- Opportunities to influence and initiate strategic changes to the business