About the Company
At Next Gen Foods, we believe a new era of food is coming. An era where we are actively thinking about how we eat, how our food impacts our health and the planet, and that is more delicious than ever before. We don’t want anyone to have to change what they eat; we just want to innovate how we produce and procure our favorite foods. And that’s where uniquely inventive food tech and the explosive power of plants comes in.
That’s the ethos behind Next Gen Foods, and we’re going big with our very first brand: TiNDLE. Ridiculously good chicken made from plants. Launched in 2020 and already being savored around the globe, TiNDLE is a dining experience that will make you wonder why we ever needed birds to make chicken. On top of its unparalleled taste and texture, TiNDLE has the pan-cuisine versatility that chefs look for— which not a lot of big-name chicken producers can claim.
TiNDLE is just the start of Next Gen Foods’ mission of plant-based food innovation. We attribute our success to the expertise of our team, our unparalleled R&D know-how, and our unwavering commitment to making food better without compromises. As we expand our global footprint, we are always looking to grow our team with best in class talent. That could be you! Read on.
Position : USA TiNDLE Wingman/woman (New York, California, Texas, Illinois, Florida)
As our mission aligned TiNDLE Wingman/woman, you are the ultimate brand ambassador. Embodying the TiNDLE spirit, you are passionate about food service, and committed to bring the brand to life flawlessly. Leveraging your meaningful relationships with key influencers, customers, and consumers, you build brand affinity, trial and consumption in the coolest establishments in your region. You are an exceptional business partner to our customers, and work hard to deliver ‘wing wing’ partnerships with scale. An entrepreneurial go getter who is charismatic and business savvy, you are continuously on the lookout for new opportunities for TiNDLE.
- Establish and deepen relationships with key influencers, business partners and industry players. Culinary heroes, chefs, and foodies are your besties.
- Bring the brand to life in the trendiest restaurants and bars, biggest festivals, and exclusive events.
- Build awareness and affinity of TiNDLE brand and products within your network and region. Support sales team by increasing trial, demand and consumption for TiNDLE.
- As the face of TiNDLE in your area, you are responsible for the visibility, availability, and excellent experience of our brand and products.
Manage Your Region
- Fully responsible for the marketing activities in your region.
- You know your region inside out. With your finger on the pulse of the city, you know what’s cool, who’s who, and where TiNDLE has got to be (accounts, occasions, consumers)
- You collaborate with sales and marketing teams, as well as external stakeholders (chefs, promoters, agencies, influencers, and customers) to deliver business success.
- You expand the business beyond your existing account list to win over new customers and consumers.
Be The Ultimate Business Partner
- Strengthen and nurture long-term professional relationships with distributors, customers, chefs, and local influencers.
- Build and maintain long-lasting collaborations with key stakeholders.
- Leverage your sales and negotiation skills to achieve “wing-wing” partnership agreements which add value to TiNDLE as well as customer’ business.
- A go getter and entrepreneur, you take a creative approach to problem solving and marketing and come up with new and innovative ways to grow TiNDLE presence in your region.
- Track, analyse and report against marketing KPIs
The Successful Applicant
- 2 + years experience working in hospitality, night life, or FMCG. Sales or marketing preferred
- You’re aligned to the mission and understand the urgency.
- You’re social and well connected, bringing with you established contacts in the food and beverage industry.
- At ease in various social, cultural, and economic situations, you’re ‘street smart’ and always treat people with respect.
- Self motivated, independent, and able to keep pace in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment
- Able to think both tactically and strategically..
- Excellent English writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours including nights & weekends
- Strategic, innovative, commercially aware (shows understanding of sales and finance processes).
- Diligent, meticulous, analytical, and business savvy.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, integrity and ability to multi-task and problem-solve.
- Full working knowledge of IOS and MS Office.
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic start up environment led by a visionary management team
- Fast paced learning curve for willing learners
- Fun and energetic team
- Excellent career progression development opportunities in a company expected to scale rapidly
- Opportunities to influence and initiate strategic changes to the business