About the Company
At Next Gen Foods, we believe a new era of food is coming. An era where we are actively thinking about how we eat, how our food impacts our health and the planet, and that is more delicious than ever before. We don’t want anyone to have to change what they eat; we just want to innovate how we produce and procure our favorite foods. And that’s where uniquely inventive food tech and the explosive power of plants comes in.
That’s the ethos behind Next Gen Foods, and we’re going big with our very first brand: TiNDLE. Ridiculously good chicken made from plants. Launched in 2020 and already being savored around the globe, TiNDLE is a dining experience that will make you wonder why we ever needed birds to make chicken. On top of its unparalleled taste and texture, TiNDLE has the pan-cuisine versatility that chefs look for— which not a lot of big-name chicken producers can claim.
TiNDLE is just the start of Next Gen Foods’ mission of plant-based food innovation. We attribute our success to the expertise of our team, our unparalleled R&D know-how, and our unwavering commitment to making food better without compromises. As we expand our global footprint, we are always looking to grow our team with best in class talent. That could be you! Read on.
Position: Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Develop and lead the execution of digital and social media strategies across all channels for TiNDLE and Next Gen Foods, ensuring they align with business objectives.
- Attract new users/followers by developing deliberate content marketing, content development and content distribution strategies. Determining the right mix and sources for owned, co-created and user-generated content.
- Define the annual global content calendar across all our social channels and identify efficient ways to create, adapt and reuse content across platforms in the most native way possible.
- Support our launches across the world with relevant strategies and execution.
- Step-change paid media performance through creative iteration, A/B-testing, and target improvement.
- Partner with Influencer Marketing to develop strong social media influencer partnerships and ensure working with social influencers is seamlessly integrated into our workflows.
- Partner closely with internal and external creative, digital, and analytic agencies to bring the strategy to life.
- Lead the development and set up of KPIs and ongoing tracking.
- Track & communicate digital marketing performance against KPIs on a global and regional level and propose recommendations to improve results.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in digital/social media with proven experience supporting a major brand’s marketing campaigns
- Creative thinker with impeccable communication skills and team-management skills; can collaborate effectively and efficiently
- Proven marketing skills in all facets of brand/audience development
- Proactive, organized, efficient, detail-oriented, unassailable focus on the basics, tenacious (persistent about bringing open items to closure), accountable, enthusiastic
- Experience in digital word-of-mouth campaigns and leading content generation efforts
- Ability to balance multiple competing directions, identify and delegate tasks effectively and manage multiple projects successfully
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, develop plans for the completion of projects and execute based on them
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to join a dynamic start up environment led by a visionary management team
- Fast paced learning curve for willing learners
- Fun and energetic team
- Excellent career progression development opportunities in a company expected to scale rapidly
- Opportunities to influence and initiate strategic changes to the business